This course comprehensively covers essential aspects of Microsoft 365 administration, focusing on three key elements: Microsoft 365 tenant management, Microsoft 365 identity synchronization, and Microsoft 365 security and compliance.
In the section on Microsoft 365 tenant management, participants will learn how to configure their Microsoft 365 tenant. This includes setting up the organizational profile, tenant subscription options, component services, user accounts and licenses, security groups, and administrative roles. The course then delves into configuring Microsoft 365, with a primary emphasis on configuring Office client connectivity. Additionally, participants will explore managing user-driven client installations of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise deployments.
The course transitions to an in-depth exploration of Microsoft 365 identity synchronization, focusing on Azure Active Directory Connect and Connect Cloud Sync. Participants will learn how to plan for and implement these directory synchronization options, manage synchronized identities, and implement password management in Microsoft 365 using multifactor authentication and self-service password management.
In the realm of Microsoft 365 security management, the course covers various threat vectors and data breaches faced by organizations today. Participants will understand how Microsoft 365’s security solutions address these threats. They will be introduced to the Microsoft Secure Score, Azure Active Directory Identity Protection, and how to manage Microsoft 365 security services such as Exchange Online Protection, Safe Attachments, and Safe Links. The course also familiarizes participants with the different reports used to monitor an organization’s security health. The course then transitions to threat intelligence, specifically focusing on using Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
With a solid understanding of Microsoft 365’s security suite, participants will delve into the key components of Microsoft 365 compliance management. This section provides an overview of data governance, including data archiving and retention, Microsoft Purview message encryption, and data loss prevention (DLP). Participants will explore archiving and retention in depth, with a focus on Microsoft Purview insider risk management, information barriers, and DLP policies. The course will also cover the implementation of these compliance features using data classification and sensitivity labels.
designed for IT professionals who are responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Microsoft 365 workloads.
- Module 1 : Configure your Microsoft 365 experience
- Module 2 : Manage users, licenses, and mail contacts in Microsoft 365
- Module 3 : Manage groups in Microsoft 365
- Module 4 : Add a custom domain in Microsoft 365
- Module 5 : Configure client connectivity to Microsoft 365
- Module 6 : Configure administrative roles in Microsoft 365
- Module 7 : Manage tenant health and services in Microsoft 365
- Module 8 : Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
- Module 9 : Analyze your Microsoft 365 workplace data using Microsoft Viva Insights
- Module 10 : Explore identity synchronization
- Module 11 : Prepare for identity synchronization to Microsoft 365
- Module 12 : Implement directory synchronization tools
- Module 13 : Manage synchronized identities
- Module 14 : Manage secure user access in Microsoft 365
- Module 15 : Examine threat vectors and data breaches
- Module 16 : Explore the Zero Trust security model
- Module 17 : Explore security solutions in Microsoft 365 Defender
- Module 18 : Examine Microsoft Secure Score
- Module 19 : Examine Privileged Identity Management
- Module 20 : Examine Azure Identity Protection
- Module 21 : Examine Exchange Online Protection
- Module 22 : Examine Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Module 23 : Manage Safe Attachments
- Module 24 : Manage Safe Links
- Module 25 : Explore threat intelligence in Microsoft 365 Defender
- Module 26 : Implement app protection by using Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Module 27 : Implement endpoint protection by using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Module 28 : Implement threat protection by using Microsoft Defender for Office 365
There are no strict prerequisites, but it's recommended to have a strong understanding of Microsoft 365 services and practical experience in configuring and managing these services.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork,
Security, Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
- A working knowledge of PowerShell.
Exam Format: Multiple Choice Questions
Duration: - mins
Number of Questions: -
Passing Score: -